Hip Hop Dance Workshop
About D-Dynamic’s Hip-Hop Dance Workshop
Date: 2 Oct 2016 (Sunday)
Time: 5pm to 7pm
Venue: Danz Club
Fee: Early Bird RM20 | Standard RM40 (Normal Price: RM100)
This’s a 2-hour action packed workshop for you to learn about Hip-Hop dance. It’s suitable for age 7-Teen / Adult. This workshop is made simple that even people with no dance experience can follow the workshop.
‘Hip Hop’ is a cover-all term for modern Street dance. The roots of Hip Hop can be traced back over 40 years since when lots of different moves, steps and styles have been created. This workshop is a fantastic way to learn most types of Street dancing in a fairly short time, old and new. Styles covered: freestyle, lyrical practice, breaking, power move, locking, electrical boogaloo, popping, robot, krumping, wax style, tutting, etc.
What will you get from this workshop?
- Learn a blend of styles in Hip Hop as well as many of the dance techniques.
- Meet like-minded people who want to learn and share the joy of Hip Hop dance.
- Get educated on the positivity of Hip Hop like peace, unity & love.
- Lastly, be prepared to sweat and enjoy the beats of Hip Hop.
To keep the workshop great, we’re limiting the workshop to below 50 people.
Early Bird Price Closing Date: 25 Sep 2016 (by 6pm)
You’re recommended to get an early bird ticket today if you’re interested.
- Comfortable clothing in which you can easily move
- Jazz shoes, jazz sneakers, or thin socks, no street shoes
About the faculty – Dynamic Loh (well-known as D-Dynamic):
Dynamic Loh is an experienced Cultural Dance & Street Dance Instructor & Choreographer. He holds recognized teaching qualifications both locally and internationally (US & China), has experience of teaching all age groups and not only fully understands the needs of students, but also has the ability to quickly engage with them.
- A qualified judge in numerous dance competitions held by USM, Han Chiang University, Penang Time Square as well as judging in 2011-2015 Penang International Dance Day (in conjunction of World Dance Day).
- Founder/Director Of Georgetown City Lockers Main Street Association. Dynamic Loh has dedicated his life to dancing since young age. Started from cultural dance, he has built a strong foundation in dancing and later found his passion in street dance.
- Has a long track record of championship winner from cultural dance to street dance. He is a previous member of T-Virus Dance Crew (later known as Crazy Virus Dance Group).
- Specializes in Chinese Cultural Dance, Hip Hop, Freestyle, Breaking, B-boying, Popping Animation & Electrical Boogaloo, Locking, Soul Train & House, Street Jazz, Tutting, King Tut & K-Pop dance styles.
About DANZ Club:
Founded in 2007 by Richard Kang, DANZ Club is currently a prominent place for dancing in Malaysia. It offers various types of dance lessons such as latin dance, standard ballroom dance, social dance, show dance, hip-hop, belly dance, yoga, zumba & etc, all conducted by the qualified and experienced teachers. DANZ Club has over 1500 members and their students are active in dance performances and competitions both locally and internationally. Every year there’re students graduated from the dancing medal tests organized by examiners from the United Kingdom. DANZ Club is a member of the dancing fraternity in Malaysia and is well connected to many dance clubs and groups across Asia. Therefore, they have visiting dance instructors from overseas throughout the year to impart the latest techniques and methods to their instructors and students.
To know more about DANZ Club, click: https://goo.gl/dvB3Tz